Remember my adventure in bikini competition prep last fall?
I went in having basically zero understanding of what I was going into, but I learned a lot during that time. At least enough to get me through my first one, anyway!
Some of my first bikini competition posts, in order, here:
- Sweet Potato Protein Pancakes
- My BIG Decision
- Pre-Workout "Powerballs"
- Chocolate Post-Workout "Powerballs"
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi Salad + Pre-Contest Musings
- Perfect Low-Carb Protein Pancakes + a Day in My Pre-Contest Diet
- One Day Out (And All You Got Was This Novel)
- Europa Expo Recap
- Smoked Salmon Butternut Salad + more on bikini prep
- Mashed Butternut Sweet Potatoes + more bikini prep
- Two Carb-Conscious Fall Recipes + Bikini Diet Prep
For my 3+ months of prep, I (attempted) to start sharing some of what I was learning during that time, including recipes (and/or pictures of what looks sort of like food, taken right before scarfing it down,) and videos (I managed to get all of, what, three? in that whole time, one of which was about bunnies?) - so maybe you got something out of that experience, too?
Well, it's happening again.