Happy Cinco de Mayo! I thought today would be a lot more fun for everyone if it included some free kitchen stuff that would get you excited to bake up a storm. Right?
I mean… just think about all the awesome things you could make with a doughnut pan, cute muffin cups, and a springform pan!
- Wild Doughnuts http://fitcakery.com/home/wild-doughnut
- Lemon-Pecan Doughnuts http://fitcakery.com/home/2015/3/9/lemon-pecan-doughnut-muffins
- Glazed Rhubarb-Hibiscus Doughnuts (dairy-free) http://fitcakery.com/home/2015/4/13/rhubarb-hibiscus-doughnuts
- Heavenly Blueberry Muffins http://fitcakery.com/home/blueberry-muffins
- Peach-Feta Muffins http://fitcakery.com/home/2013/7/17/peach-feta-muffins
- Protein Cinnabuns http://fitcakery.com/home/quest-giveaway-protein-cinnabun
- Red Wine & Chocolate-Raspberry Tart (gf, dairy-free) http://fitcakery.com/home/2015/5/3/red-wine-chocolate-raspberry-tart
- Chocolate-Gingerbread Pumpkin Tart (gf) http://fitcakery.com/home/2014/11/24/chocolate-gingerbread-pumpkin-tart
- Chocolate Cream Pie (gf, v) http://fitcakery.com/home/2013/9/11/chocolate-cream-pie-for-body-soul
By the way, if you subscribe to my email list, you’ll get access to my special e-community “fiesta” going on this week, too! I’m doing a 7-day customizable workout plan, with one new plan per day, on the exclusive e-community page this week.
Plus, as soon as you subscribe, you get a free entry just by letting me know (in a comment on this page or Facebook) that you’ve joined my e-community!
You’ll get your invitation sent to your inbox as soon as you subscribe here:
Plus.... check out this older post of mine! It's got a ton of recipes you probably haven't seen or tried yet! 5 excellent recipes for Cinco de Mayo - or any time this summer!
Thank you to Your Golden Ticket Blog for the giveaway linkup!