Wildcard Wednesday: The Great Cookie Roundup
For everything there is a season. And for every season there is a cookie. Therefore, it stands to reason that for everything there is a cookie.
Okay, I know I speak nonsense, but whatever. Today is Wildcard Wednesday and that means I do what I want! And today I want nothing but cookies.
You know how I am about cookies. If you didn’t know this, you do now – I mean, look at all these cookie recipes I created for you! And this isn’t even nearly all of them.
I put them in alphabetical order, but next to them I noted if they are vegan, gluten-free, and/or low-carb.
Don’t forget to check out my days-of-the-week posts from last week, (something new I’m trying) and look forward to more of the same this week and next!
- Breakfast Monday – in which you get one or more amazing + healthy breakfast recipes. (Week one)
- Tips Tuesday – involving helpful tips about cooking, life, and/or fitness. (Week one)
- Wild Card Wednesday – in which I may provide anything from a radical new recipe to cat memes for your viewing pleasure. (Week one)
- What I Ate on Wednesday and Weekly Workout – It’s a twofer. I thought maybe you’d like to see what I REALLY eat on a day to day basis… whether or not you judge me for it afterward. Plus, workouts I actually did over the week/ how to do them. (Week one)
- TGIF Dessert Day – It’s the weekend and we want our cake. Only these cakes won’t make you heavier by next Monday, so you can keep up with those awesome goals of yours. (Week one)
Have a Wild Wednesday, friends!